Both the Cream and Ointment have the same properties and effectiveness in dealing with eczema. The difference is in the texture. The Ointment is a little thicker and heavier than the Cream. Therefore the choice of Cream or Ointment is just a matter of personal preference.
Both formulations are non-steroidal making them safe for extended use.
What It Does:
- Provides relief from itchiness.
- Ensures intense moisturisation by attracting, retaining and regulating moisture in the skin.
- Keeps skin calm and comfortable.
- Stimutex-AS, a naturally-derived ingredient that has anti-histaminergic mimicking properties to provide relief from pruritis(itchiness) and erythema (redness of the skin).
- Saccharide Isomerate, a natural humectant that acts like a water magnet to provide intense moisturisation and restore skin barrier function.
How To Use:
Apply 2-3 times a day on clean skin on affected areas where skin is dry, itchy or red. If there are signs of infection (yellowish fluid), please see your doctor or dermatologist to address the infection.
Use fingers to lightly dab and spread the Cream or Ointment on eczema-affected skin.
Once the skin has healed, maintain the healthy condition of the skin with the use of Ezerra Lotion to moisturise the skin all over after cleansing with Ezerra Extra Gentle Cleanser, an SLS/SLES-free body wash.