For external use only.
Do not use:
– on wounds
– other than as directed as such use may be dangerous
– on damaged skin
When using this product:
– do not bandage tightly
– avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
– condition worsens
– symptoms persist for more than 7 days
– symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately
You may also like...
Sorry, no similiar product found.