First-rate peace of mind. Second level of coverage.
What is Medic Plus insurance?
- It supplements your existing medical insurance and provides a secondary level of hospital and surgical insurance coverage.
- Renewal is at the option of the insured member, Premium rates are not guaranteed
- All eligible expenses are reimbursable up to the limits of the policy
- No requirement of re-declaration of health status at renewal
- Deductible RM10,000 per disability per policy year
- Deductible of RM5,000 if confined to a Malaysian Government Hospital
- This plan also provides medical card facilities for admission and discharge from hospitals for covered disabilities
- Medic Plus is designed to cover hospitalization costs as a result of accidents or sickness.
- This policy is subject to a deductible of RM10,000 per disability per year.
- This amount must be paid out of pocket before we pay any expenses, as the purpose of Medic Plus is to complement any existing coverage that you may have. However, if you do not have any existing medical coverage, it enables you to enjoy high limits of cover at an affordable premium.
- If you take up this policy below the age of 65, renewal is at the option of the insured member up to 100 years of age, provided renewal premium is paid before the policy expires.
Here is an overview of your coverage.
Hospitalisation & Surgical Benefits
- Home Nursing Care
- Outpatient Physiotherapy Treatment
- Outpatient Cancer Treatment
- Pre-Hospitalisation Diagnostic Tests & Specialist Consultation
- Post-Hospitalisation Treatment
- Outpatient Kidney Dialysis Treatment (per year)
- Hospital Room & Board
- Surgeon Fees
- Anaesthetist Fees
- Intensive Care Unit
- Hospital Services & Supplies
- Operation Theatre
- In-hospital Physician Visit
- Organ Transplant
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Overall Annual Limit and Lifetime Limit