Introducing the Mumu Alnico-24 and Alnico-42 — a set of open-ended magnetic wooden blocks in enhancing both physical and cognitive development of your LO.
- Why Alnico – So, just “what is Alnico” and “why Alnico”? Generally stronger than regular ferrite (ceramic) magnets, Alnico magnets are permanent magnets that are primarily made up of a combination of aluminium (Al), nickel (Ni) and cobalt (Co), but can also include copper, iron and titanium. Strengthen and secured with gearwheels-alike ABS layers, your LO would have endless opportunities to dive into the world of magnetic field.
- suitable for 3y+
- unisex design and color (natural wood color)
- made of quality beech wood and pine wood, ABS, and strong magnet
- solid, duration, and safe (come with ABS locks to better secure the magnets)
- providing just the right size and weight for the tiny hands
- promote shape recognition
- encourage and nurture fine motor skill
- limitless creativity and possibilities
- enhance LOs’ hand-eye coordination
- improved visual-spatial recognition
- parent-child bonding