Centifolia Bebe Massage Oil contains 98.45% organic ingredients!
Centifolia’s massage oil treats your baby to a moment of softness and affection. Rich in shea butter’s nourishing oleic acid and moisturising vegetable oils, it wraps your baby in a soft, protective blanket.
Its high contents of organic ingredients make it safe for babies to use and free from harmful and nasty chemicals.
Shea Oleate : nourishing and protective
Organic Protium oleate : moisturising, forms a protective layer
Date palm oil : moisturising and nourishing
Sunflower oil : nourishing and emollient
Organic Protium and Shea oleate are obtained by maceration in organic sunflower oil, which is used as a natural solvent, and captures the plant’s active agents. This harmless process, which does not use a chemical extraction method, is perfectly adapted for your baby’s delicate skin.
Protium is extracted from an Amazonian tree, called Protium Heptaphyllum. It’s a resin, which is obtained from a tree carving. In the open air, this resin dries and heals the tree immediately, which preserves it entirely.
Instructions for use:
Massage delicately onto your baby’s clean, dry skin.
Free from essential oils & alcohol
Wrap your baby in a soft protective blanket
Designed & manufactured in France
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL*, PROTIUM HEPTAPHYLLUM RESIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients from natural origin
98.45% of the total ingredients from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard available at http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com Keep out of the reach of children.
Centifolia is a caring product range for your baby, specifically formulated to safely care for your baby’s delicate skin. Founded in France, the company has more than 40 years of Organic Experience from Science & Nature Laboratoire company. Centifolia’s high quality products are suitable for use with the very best organic cosmetics :
• No petrochemicals (mineral oils, paraffin wax),
• No chlorine,
• No synthetic colouring,
• No PEG (Glycol polyethylene),
• Dermatological and microbiological tests conducted by independent laboratories,
• Complete objection to GMOs,
• Completely free from nanomaterials,
• Objection to testing of raw materials and finished products on animals.
CENTIFOLIA also goes a step further than the Cosmébio reference framework:
• Up to 100% natural ingredients in the shower gel and shampoo range,
• At least 65.23% certified organic ingredients in the baby range,
• Selection of surfactants of natural origin with cleansing and foaming properties, ultra-gentle on the skin and scalp (sulphate-free).