B-Health Major provides you with an extensive coverage over acute medical conditions that might otherwise be excluded from other basic insurance policies.
This provides you with an extensive coverage over acute medical conditions that might otherwise be excluded from other basic insurance policies due to the following reasons :
- Basic Health Insurance policies do not provide coverage against major illnesses, diseases and critical medical conditions
- Insurance policies that are not upgraded as they gradually mature increase the probability of the holder not getting the essential coverage he or she needs
- Even with a high coverage, escalating medical costs can restrict your present benefits coverage, especially in the event of a critical medical condition requiring major surgery.
With these factors in mind, B-Health Major provides you with the protection and assurance you need by covering medical expenses that are not payable or insufficient under existing basic policies
- Comprehensive Cover
- Full Reimbursement up to the Overall Annual Limit
- A choice of deductible limits – as a policyholder, you have the freedom of determining the amount you want the basic policy to cover. You can also choose a plan that will cover expenses over and above your deductible limit, in the event that you decide to pay for medical fees personally
- Extensive coverage of major medical conditions as opposed to the limited list of medical benefits typically provided by employers
- Outpatient Treatments – Actual charges are reimbursed subject to benefit limits for outpatient cancer or kidney dialysis and emergency accidental injuries at clinics including dental treatment