Spoon Health’s Chia Seed are high quality, certified halal and completely organic. No pesticides. No fillers. No spoiled seeds. Which means there’s peace of mind – in every spoonful.
Did you know that 100g of Organic Chia Seed equals:
178g of Bananas (Potassium)
294g of Oats (Fibre)
216g of Nuts (Magnesium)
400g of Spinach (Iron)
900g of Oranges (Anti-oxidants)
545ml of Milk (Calcium)
992g of Salmon (Omega-3)
The Good CHIA Stuff:
1. Pack in Your Fibre – Say yes to a good tummy as high content of fibre imporves bowel health and reduces the risk of colon cancer
2. Boost Heart Health – The content of Omega-3 keeps our heart pumping healthy as it lowers cholesterol
3. Cut That Sugar – Control sugar level by lowering your blood sugar and reduces insulin resistance
4. Trim the Fats – Stay full, eat less, and take in fewer calories
5. Stay More Active – Slowing down the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar keeps us up and running for longer periods
Just sprinkle a little on your favourite food or dissolve it in your drink to enjoy. Two tablespoons a day is the recommended intake for your body to absord all of the essential nutrients Chia Seeds contain.