Keeping bugs away from little ones.Reduce itchiness and soothe insect bites.
Essential Oil we included in the formula to keep you and your loved ones bugsfree:
• Eucalyptus oil has the best coverage and protects against mosquitoes, ticks, and lice
• Rose Geranium oil repels ticks and lice and smells incredible
• Tea Tree Oil repels mosquitoes
• Rosemary oil repels mosquitoes
• Lemongrass oil repels mosquitoes
• Citronella oil repels insects & mosquitoes
Shea butter will prevent bumps from shaving, razor irritation, rashes, and even eczema. It is a fantastic moisturizer for the outdoor enthusiast who suffers from chapped and cracked skin. Even sunburn in the summer can be soothed and reduced considerably with regular shea butter application. Shea butter has a high level of cinnamic acid, which is a naturally occurring sun screen; it will absorb easily into the skin and pores without clogging. Shea butter is traditional used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks, and to ease a variety of skin irritations, such as psoriasis and eczema.