Yummy Recipes With NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast
NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast is made from an inactive yeast grown on a mixture of sugarcane and beet molasses. Once the fermentation process is completed, the yeast is harvested, washed, pasteurised, dried and packaged.
There are many benefits with this humble-looking yeast. It contains all 18 amino acids, 6 grams of protein in just two tablespoons, lots of B-Complex vitamins including B12, and a great source of fibre and folic acid.
On top of that, it is yummy and goes well with many dishes. To give you an idea of how versatile nutritional yeast is, we have compiled some delicious nutritional yeast recipes that you can whip out easily. Enjoy!
Recipe #1: Roasted Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower / Vegetables
- 1 medium cauliflower head (chopped into florets) or 2 cups of other vegetables of your choice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and toss them until the florets are coated evenly.
- Spread the coated florets on a parchment paper atop a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the cauliflower is golden light brown.
You can even roast chickpeas with the cauliflower. Eat it on its own or serve it with rice and quinoa.
Recipe #2: Healthy Popcorn
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast Powder
- Pop the popcorn kernels with an air popper into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast over popcorn and toss to coat.
The next recipe has two parts: Anchovies sambal and Healthy Nasi Lemak. They are super delish!
Recipe #3A: Anchovies Sambal
INGREDIENTS FOR CHILI PASTE
- One small bowl of garlic (peel skin)
- One small bowl of shallots (peel skin)
- One big onion (peel skin)
- One big bowl of fresh red chilli (removed seeds)
- One small chunk of turmeric
- One small chunk of belacan
- One small bowl of anchovies (finely chopped)
- 2-4 pcs Candlenuts
INGREDIENTS FOR ANCHOVIES SAMBAL
- One big bowl of anchovies
- NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- Olive oil
DIRECTIONS FOR SAMBAL PASTE
- Put all the ingredients for chilli paste into a blender (except anchovies), add some water until a thick paste is formed, then set aside.
- Heat some oil and fry the finely chopped anchovies until golden brown and crispy, then take them out and set aside.
- Using the same wok, pour the chilli paste in, fry the paste until fragrant, add some water to make it simmer. Pour the fried chopped anchovies inside. Fry till the paste looks thickened and off the fire,
- You may separate the paste into smaller storage glassware, wait for it to cool down and store in the fridge for future use.
DIRECTIONS FOR ANCHOVIES SAMBAL
- Heat some oil in the wok, pour drained anchovies in and fry with medium heat until golden brown and crispy.
- Pour the sambal paste in and slightly stir until a thickened paste is formed. Turn off the heat. The sambal is ready to be served.
Recipe #3A: Healthy Nasi Lemak
- 2 cups of rice (wash and drained)
- Few pieces of pandan leaves
- A small chunk of ginger
- One small bowl of cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast Powder
- Put the rice, pandan leaves, and ginger into a rice cooker. Add some water until it is slightly above the rice. Then add 4 spoons of nutritional yeast powder in and stir well.
- When the rice is cooked, pour the coconut oil in and mix well.
- The rice is ready to be served with the anchovies sambal, cucumber slices and fried egg.
Bon Appetit! Click on the links to read glowing reviews of the amazingly nutritious and delicious NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast Flakes and NUTRIVA Premium Nutritional Yeast Powder. For more info, go to www.nutriva2u.com.