Satisfy the Munchies with Signature Snack
Having snacks helps you a lot in staying fuelled and focused at work when you need it the most. Whether you’re in the middle of a big project or chained to your desk with a looming deadline, healthy snacks will help to boost your energy and keep your blood sugar stable during an afternoon slump.
Snacking is sinful if you constantly indulge in a handful of candy or chocolate muffins. It is highly addictive especially when you consume sugary snacks. That kind of snacking is not good for your health. Maybe it’s time to start snacking healthily.
The tricky part of snacking is actually eating something that’s healthy and in the right amount. Many of you would imagine healthy snacks as something tasteless, unappealing and not enough to satisfy your hunger right?
Signature Snack, naturally healthy!
Signature Snack, Malaysian’s top selling healthy snacks company, offers various choices of healthy snacks that you can try. It’s a great choice if you want to nibble on something while working and if you are seeking for alternatives to that glazed sugary doughnut. Healthy snacking will not only keep you focused throughout the day, it can also improve your overall health, curb cravings, assists with weight management and regulate your mood.
If you’re a busy-on-the-go professional concerned about healthy diet, and you need gluten-free snacks which are packed with protein and no artificial flavours added, there’s always a healthy snack on the list for you! There are six choices of snacks you can opt for from crunchy cashews to organic chia seeds.
- Signature Snack Roasted Pistachio in Shell Salted
- Signature Snack Cashew Cranberry Mix
- Signature Snack Healthy Nut Mix
- Signature Snack Walnut Trail Mix
- Signature Snack California Almond Natural (Raw-Not Roasted)
- Signature Snack Organic Chia Seed
Try these easy and tasty ideas with Signature Snack
You can eat Signature Snack straight from the packet. But if a bag of roasted nuts doesn’t quite tickle your fancy anymore, you can try these tasty ideas!
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Close and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight before eating.
- Decorate your overnight oats with Signature Snack California Almond Natural.
Chia seed pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (or less) maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth. Whisk in chia seeds
- Pour mixture into a jar and place in the refrigerator for at least four hours or overnight to let gel.
- Stir or whisk a few times within the first hour to help it gel evenly.
- You can put Signature Snack Cashew Cranberry Mix on top for more flavour!
Common snacking pitfalls