It is scientifically formulated with Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, E, Zinc and Copper. This scientifically supported combination is focused on protecting your body health.
Why Abbott Surbex Opti-V?
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are carotenoids which have important antioxidant functions to reduce the risk of light-induced oxidative damage
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E are antioxidants which protect cells from free radical damage2
- Zinc plays a vital role in the production of melanin, a protective pigment in the body2
- Copper acts as an antioxidant, encourages the development of flexible connective tissue for proper cell structure3
- Formulated with Bio-Enhanced Technology for optimal absorption