Tramontina use the most advance technology to produce triple-ply (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) cookware with heat distribution that provides for better cooking. In additional, the food will cook faster which is more economical. This cookware has a unique design that will delight you. The riveted handles are another feature of this cookware which provides durability and safety in handling.
- Use low or medium heat to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the cookware.
- The triple-ply bottom distributes heat evenly, making the use of high heat unnecessary. What’s more, you save energy.
- When using the cookware on a gas stove, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the casserole. If using the cookware on a hot plate, make sure the hot plate is the same diameter or smaller than the cookware.
- Always dissolve salt in boiling water or add to the food, stirring the ingredients at the start of cooking.
- Never heat up food by placing a cookware which is the same width inside another. This is dangerous as it creates a vacuum seal, making it impossible to separate the cookware.
- Some starchy foods such as pasta and rice may stain the cookware while cooking. These stains can be easily removed by wiping the cookware with a damp cloth with lemon juice, vinegar, or Tramontina Stainless Steel Polish.
- Avoid leaving food in the cookware for a long time; salt can cause stains too.
- To maintain the shine and beauty of your Tramontina stainless steel cookware, we recommend that you only wash it using detergent and sponge.
- Whenever possible, rinse the product with warm water after washing and dry immediately in order to keep its original shine as chloride and other substances contained in water can cause stains.
You may also like...
Sorry, no similiar product found.