Shogun Senjo Marble Tempura nonstick wok is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast nonstick cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
SHOGUN SENJO PLUS interior is coated with the non-stick Tritanium Mega which is a 7-layers Shogun system.
1st Layer : Resistant Top Coat Applied Wet-in-wet Tritanium Mega From Switzerland
2nd Layer : Wet- In-wet Coating Reinforced With Marble Resistant Particles.
3rd Layer : Wet-in-wet Ceramic Reinforced Mild-coat
4th Layer : Primer With Optimum Adhesion To The Substrate
5th Layer : Cast Aluminium Core Provides Excellent Thermal Conductivity And Heat Distribution.
6th Layer : High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating.
7th Layer : Induction Base
WHY BUY SHOGUN SENJO MARBLE TEMPURA NONSTICK WOK
Tritanium Mega Non-stick Coating (Interior)
- Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing oil consumption
- Tritanium from Switzerland meets the Highest SAFETY STANDARD and QUALITY ASSURANCE. Tritanium is produced by the biggest Swiss Non-stick Manufacturer.
- Low Fat Healthy Cooking. less Oil = Health
Special Designed Die-cast Aluminium Body
- Superior heat distribution
- Save up to 50% of energy vs normal cookware as more heat retained
Ergonomic Safety Handles
- Stay-cool Bakelite handles for safe & easier handling
High Quality Tempered Glass
- For easy viewing of your cooking and reducing energy loss from opening the lid
Thick Gauge Induction Base
- Even cooking as thick base does not warp
High Heat Resistant Exterior Coating
Peace of mind
- 2 years warranty on manufacturing defects
This does not cover against scratches, blisters of non-stick due to persistent high heat & aggressive cooking. Normal wear & tear on the non-stick is also not covered