Philips Steam Iron GC2048 speeds up your ironing thanks to: triple precision tip, even heat distribution across the sole plate and continuous steam.
Power up to 2300 W enabling constant high steam output
- Power up to 2300 W enables constant high steam output.
Steam boost up to 120g
- The iron’s 120 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the stubborn creases.
Continuous steam output up to 35 g/min
- Continuous steam up to 35 g/min for better crease removal.
Ceramic sole plate for better gliding performance
- Ceramic sole plate is scratch resistant, glides well and easy to clean.
Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics
- This Philips iron has a vertical steam function, for crease removal in hanging fabrics.
- Calc clean slider to easily remove scale out of your iron.
Iron switches off automatically when left unattended
The iron shuts off automatically when left unattended. If it is left on it’s heel rest it will switch off in 8 minutes.
- Drip-stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing.
- The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways which it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose.
- Even steam distribution for efficient ironing.
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric.