This comprehensive policy provides for reimbursements of hospitalisation and surgical expenses incurred due to illness and accident. This product also provides Hospital Admission Assist for approved panel of hospitals.
- Hospital Room and Board
- Intensive Care Unit
- Hospital Supplies and Services
- Surgical Fees
- Anaesthetist Fee
- Operating Theatre
- Pre-Hospital Specialist Consultation
- Pre-Hospital Diagnostic Tests
- Pre-Surgical Consultation and Diagnosis
- In-Hospital Physician Visit
- Post Hospitalisation Treatment
- Ambulance Fees
- Emergency Accidental Outpatient Treatment
- Emergency Dental Treatment
- Traditional Medical Treatment
- Daily Cash Allowance at Government Hospital
- Nursing at Home
- Lodger Expenses
- Medical Report Fee
- Emergency Sickness Treatment
- Organ Transplant
- Outpatient Cancer Treatment
- Outpatient Kidney Dialysis Treatment
- Renewal up to age eighty (80) next birthday and the last entry age is sixty-five (65) years.
- No Specified Illnesses
- No Per Disability Limit
- The Co-Payment is waived if the room and board does not exceed 10% of his or her eligible benefit.
- The Doctor’s Referral Letter has been waived for the Pre-Hospital Specialist Consultation, Pre-Hospital Diagnostic Tests and Pre-Surgical Consultation and Diagnosis benefits.