- Boosts immunity.
- Promotes ideal bowel environment therefore optimizing bowel health.
- Reduces gut fermentation and putrefaction therefore lessening gas, bloating and other problems.
- Reduces risk of diarrhea for travelers.
- Neutralizes carcinogens in the bowel.
- Replaces friendly bacteria lost following antibiotics use.
- Balances vaginal flora that has been disturbed by candida or other unfriendly flora.
- Assists those with lactose intolerance.
- Enhances digestability and bioavailability of food such as protein and fat.
- Provides a ready source of B vitamins.
- Plays a role in reducing serum cholesterol.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating mothers.