- One NUTRILOCK coated tablet provides 10 mg of ferrous fumarate and ferrous gluconate, two well -tolerated and easily absorbed forms of iron; and 0.133 mg of folate.
- Iron helps in the formation of red blood cells and prevention of iron anaemia.
- Folic acid helps prevent neural tube defects in the foetus.
- Recommended for those who has iron anaemia and especially important for women planning to conceive and also during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Iron absorption is boosted by supplementing with Vitamin C.
- Consumption of coffee or tea can inhibit iron absorption.
- Suggested Use: Take 1-2 tablets with meals. Maximum two tablets daily.