Ricenergy is a combination of gluten free millets and oats with the fortification of Martek algal DHA and lecithin. Millet is the least allergenic and most digestible grain for infants. It is rich in protein and iron, which are important for children’s growth. It also contains high amount of fiber, vitamin E, vitamin B complex including niacin, thiamine, and riboflavin, the essential amino acid methionine, lecithin and minerals such as magnesium and phosphorus.
The goodness of Ricenergy
- DHA: Enhances visual acuity, heart health, mental development, learning capability and academic performance in children.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS): Bifidogenic, prebiotic and helps to maintain a good intestinal environment. Subsequently, it helps improving immunity.
- Recommended for people who allergic to dairy milk and soy
- Ideal weaning porridge for infants and nutritional supplement drink for children (6 month and above)
- All vegetarian
- To serve as drink, add 25 g (5 spoons) of Ricenergy into 150-200 ml of warm water and mix well.
- To serve as weaning porridge, add 50 g (10 spoons) of Ricenergy into 100-120 ml hot water and followed by stirring.