Oat milk is a tasty vegan alternative to dairy milk featuring mild, slightly sweet taste and high nutritious. Western herbalists recommend oat milk as a tonic for the nervous system. Now, this formula is even enriched with soy lecithin, wheat germ and yeast for more health benefits.
Calcium content in oat milk is compatible with cow’s milk. This fact allows you to get a good dose of calcium each day even if you are lactose intolerant, since oat milk is lactose free. Besides, it’s full of vitamins and minerals such as iron to avoid anemia. If you are watching your weight, you will be happy to know that it is extremely low in fat.
The goodness of Organic Phyto Oatmilk
- Wheat germ: One of the best sources of folic acid, which is recommended for all women of childbearing age to prevent neural-tube birth defect. It helps to reduce the risk of heart disease, osteoporosis bone fractures and dementia.
- Soy Lecithin: Prevent arteriosclerosis, improve brain function, and keep liver and kidneys healthy, aid in Thiamin and vitamin A absorption.
- Yeast Powder: Extremely nutritionally rich and contains protein, amino acids, vitamins B complex and minerals.
- All age groups including vegans
- People with lactose intolerance
- Growing children and teenagers
- Pregnant women
- Post-menopausal women
Add 25 g (5 scoops) of Organic Phyto Oat Milk into 150-200 ml of warm water. Stir well and ready to serve.