One-a-day Vitamin B Complex and Flaxseed Oil
Herbs of Gold Vitamin B Complex Plus is dedicated to vitality especially during times of increased stress. Vitamin B Complex Plus is fortified with vitamin C, zinc, calcium, magnesium and flaxseed oil.
- High strength
- Energy boost
- Fatigue support
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B complex is made up of 11 different water-soluble vitamins which work together for energy boost and vitality especially during times of increase stress. Vitamin B complex include vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B12 (cobalamin), niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin and folate. So basically, by increasing your intake of b-vitamin rich foods may help you maintain higher energy levels all day.
Beyond a Vitamin B Complex
Other than having high strength of Vitamin B complex, mineral such as magnesium, calcium, and zinc can help each other and provide more benefits.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, Biotin for energy production. A wide and complex variety of B vitamins is essential for the body to convert food into cellular energy.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, Biotin and Folic Acid for healthy hair, skin and nails. They promote healthy hair by increasing the hair’s elasticity and protects against dryness, which also helps prevent breakage. In addition, they helps produce keratin, a primary component of healthy hair.
- Vitamin B6, B12, Folic Acid for brain health. B vitamins are known to suppress homocysteine. It found that people who consume vitamin B12 rich foods may reduce their risk of Alzheimer’s in their later years.
- Vitamin B1, B9, B12 C and Zinc for immune system. Vitamin B complex has shown to dramatically boost the immune system as a whole and support most organ systems in times of stress.
- Vitamin B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin and Magnesium for nervous system.
- Calcium and vitamin B12 for bone strength. Research from Tufts University suggests that people who have low blood levels of vitamin B12 also score lower on bone mineral density tests than people with higher levels of vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, 12 for hearth health. B vitamins 6, 12 and 9 are known to regulate levels of homocysteine. When homocysteine is present in large amounts, the excess spills out of the cells and into the bloodstream. Once there, it can cause damage to arteries, increasing the risk of plaque build-up and development of atherosclerosis.
Vitamin B Complex + Flaxseed Oil
Flaxseed oil has been suggested to boosts energy and endurance, which will give you enough strength to continue your day or complete that hard work-out. Research show that flaxseed oil can help protect the body against high blood pressure, inflammation, water retention, sticky platelets and lowered immune function. Flaxseed oil likewise helps aid in the growth of healthy hair and nails. Studies even show that flaxseed oil benefits may include in helping lowering cholesterol, protecting against heart disease and controlling high blood pressure.
Vitamin B complex taken together with mineral and flaxseed oil could be used for many health benefits. It is specially catered for working and stressed people, gym goers and low immune system patients for energy boost and fatigue support.