Farley’s Banana Rusks

Product Details

Farley’s Rusks have been loved by mums and babies for generations. Each rusk is lovingly baked using baby grade ingredients.

  1. Avatar

    Redzone200547
    3 reviews

    good for baby

    5 out of 5, reviewed on November 4, 2018

    sangat bagus untuk baby sedang membesar

    5
  2. Avatar

    bellaremy39
    6 reviews

    Rasa yang enak

    4 out of 5, reviewed on March 27, 2018

    Bukan hanya bayi dan kanak-kanak, saya sebagai ibu juga menggemari rasanya. Ini adalah biskut yang wajib dibawa sebagai snek untuk anak-anak saya ketika membeli belah, melancong ataupun dalam perjalanan yang jauh. Selalu restock sebab cepat habis!

    4
  3. 溦溦 林
    473 reviews

    They tasted alright when I tested them

    4 out of 5, reviewed on October 30, 2017

    My baby loved these for about 6months! The ingredients are mostly rice, not the most natural baby snacks out there. They tasted alright when I tested them. I kept buying them

    4
  4. Avatar

    Fong Fong
    318 reviews

    Farley’s Banana Rusks

    4 out of 5, reviewed on October 23, 2017

    My baby enjoys these. It’s cereal in a cookie shape. Large enough for him to hold and doesn’t chunk apart causing choking scares. Sometime I will grind it and mix it in milk, my baby like it very much.

    4
  5. Avatar

    sallyinlee93
    1006 reviews

    My baby first biscuit

    4 out of 5, reviewed on October 20, 2017

    My baby love this very much, it easy to get soft in mouth. The sizes is just nice for my boy, he can hold it very well.
    But this is just for the beginning before he learn to have solid food, after few months he doesn’t want it anymore.

    4
  6. Avatar

    AizaMan
    219 reviews

    Makanan kudapan anak saya

    5 out of 5, reviewed on October 14, 2017

    Selain bubur dan nestum,saya berikan anak saya biskut Farleys Rusks ini sebagai makanan tambahan ataupun kudapan setiap hari..Cair di mulut dengan rasa pisang yang enak..Sepertinya dia tidak sabar untuk makan jika saya berikan padanya..Mudah untuk dibawa ke mana2 dan boleh dibancuh dengan susu untuk lebih bertenaga lagi..

    5
  7. Avatar

    leekahseng12
    323 reviews

    first cereal biscuit for baby

    3 out of 5, reviewed on August 3, 2017

    This is the first cereal biscuit for my boy. he can hold it well at starting but normally he only eat 30% of it, the other 70% will drop on the floor.

    3
  8. Avatar

    nadzatul72
    19 reviews

    Generations of excellence!

    5 out of 5, reviewed on July 20, 2017

    I literally grew up with this brand and seeing it has expanded to so many products is amazing. This ia very handy and healthy as a snack. My children absolutely love it. Only that it’s a bit pricey. The texture, the size and taste is just right – not to sweet and not too bland. Major love for this one!

    5
  9. Avatar

    alc340
    46 reviews

    好好吃的饼干

    5 out of 5, reviewed on July 14, 2017

    我家宝宝超爱吃这口味。

    5
  10. tasty!

    5 out of 5, reviewed on July 14, 2017

    my baby love it soo muchhh! tq farley!

    5
  11. Avatar

    sallyinlee93
    1006 reviews

    first biscuit for my baby

    4 out of 5, reviewed on July 12, 2017

    This is the first biscuit i offer for my baby when he is 6 months old, he was excited to have it and hold it very well.

    4
  12. Avatar

    Sarah
    149 reviews

    Finger food for my baby

    5 out of 5, reviewed on February 24, 2017

    Rasa yang lazat. Sangat sesuai dijadikan finger food untuk bayi saya. Jika berada diluar dan tidak sempat masak home food untuk untuk baby saya, saya akan larutkan biskut ini dengan susu. My baby love it! Tak terlalu manis. Saya pun menggemari rasanya.

    5
  13. Noor Mustaffa
    75 reviews

    sedap,ranggup dan mudah disediakan

    5 out of 5, reviewed on September 12, 2016

    Anak saya mengemarinya kerana seolah-olah menikmati pisang yang sebenar. Senang disediakan

    5
Get Reviews Widget

Leave a review

You may also like...

Sorry, no similiar product found.