What is Dermatix Ultra Gel?
- Dermatix Ultra gel is an advanced scar formula that is proven effective in the management of scars.
What types of scars can Dermatix Ultra Gel be used for?
- Dermatix Ultra Gel works on scars caused by a variety of incidences. These may include scars resulting from surgery, burn, cuts, scratches, insect bites etc. Scars resulting from these incidences may become large, thick, dry and elevated and can be dark or red In appearance and may be itchy or even painful.
- Cyclic and polymeric siloxanes and vitamin C ester.
Directions for use:
- Apply Dermatix Ultra Gel twice daily (morning and evening) on clean, dry and intact skin only.
- Clean the affected area with mild soap and water then pat dry.
- Place a pea size amount at the tip of the scar and gently spread thinly over the whole affected area. A pea size is sufficient to cover a 6-inch scar.
- Allow to dry for about 1-2 minutes. Once dry, Dermatix Ultra Gel may be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen.