Preparation & Usage:
Direction for Use: Do not use this product full-strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. Wear rubber gloves when cleaning for prolonged period.
Bleach Safe Test: If unsure about colorfastness of garment, apply one drop of a test solution [1 tablespoon (15ml) Clorox® Bleach plus 60ml water] to a hidden part of the fabric. Check all colors. Let stand for 1 minute. Blot dry. No color change shows if it is bleach-safe.
Suitable for use in Toilet, Bathroom, Kitchen, Floor, Tiles, Child’s plastic toys. Use on hard, nonporous surfaces.
Kitchen: Clean and sanitize dishcloths and synthetic sponges. Disinfect your sink.
1) Fill sink with 5 liters of water.
2) Add 1 cup (250ml) of Clorox®Bleach.
3) Soak dishcloths and sponges in solution for 10 minutes.
4) Rinse and air dry.
Bathroom: Clean, disinfect and deodorize bathtubs, showers, floors, walls and tile.
1) Wash, wipe or rinse items with water.
2) Clean with a solution of 1 cup (250ml) of Clorox® Bleach to 5 litres of water.
3) Let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse and air dry.
Toilet Bowls: Disinfect and deodorize your toilet.
1) Flush toilet.
2) Pour 1 cup (250ml) of Clorox® Bleach into bowl.
3) Brush bowl thoroughly, making sure to get under the rim.
4) Let stand for 10 minutes and flush again.
1) Sort Laundry by color. Avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and non-fast colour.
2) Add 1 cup (250ml) of Clorox® Bleach and detergent to a full load with wash water.
3) Add laundry.
For Best Laundry Results:
Use bleach dispenser if available, or dilute 1 cup (250ml) of Clorox® Bleach in 4 liters of water, Add to wash 5 minutes after the wash cycle has begun.
Handwash or Pre-treat Stains
Rinse to remove loose soil. Fully soak garment for 5 minutes in solution of 4 tablespoons (60ml) of Clorox® Bleach to 2 liters of water, then wash as usual.