5 Reasons Why Electric Toothbrushes Are Effective
Keeping a healthy mouth is easy, if you brush and floss daily. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352 helps you do the former well. Here are five reasons why this electric toothbrush rawks:
1. Easy to use – With a powered toothbrush, all you need to do is place the toothbrush at a 45° angle and let the toothbrush do all the work
2. Less work for better results – Studies have shown that electric toothbrushes do a better job of cleaning your mouth & removing plaque and gingivitis
3. Kids have more fun with it – It sure is more fun than having to manually brush their teeth. Plus charging it wirelessly in the glass charging cup is so cool. Teeth cleaning time will now be a joy, not a chore.
4. Built-in Timer – No more guessing as to how long you need to brush your teeth for optimum cleanliness. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352 has 5 modes for different needs:
- Clean (2 mins) – The ultimate in plaque removal (Standard mode)
- White (2.5 mins) – Whitening mode of 2 minutes to remove surface stains, plus an additional 30 seconds to brighten and polish your front teeth
- Gum care (3 mins) – Complete mode combines Clean mode with an additional minute to gently stimulate and massage your gums to improve gum health
- Sensitive (2 mins) – Extra gentle mode for sensitive teeth and gums
- Polish (1 min) – Quick 1-minute mode to brighten and polish your front teeth
5. More Brush Strokes per minute – Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352 can achieve 62,000 brushstrokes in two minutes, compared to the 350 strokes per minute with manual brushing.
The more you use Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352, the more you won’t want to go back to a manual toothbrush.