- Vitamin A – Helps form and maintains healthy skin, teeth, and promotes good vision.
- Vitamin C – Helps protect cells and keep them healthy.
- Vitamin D – Regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in our bones.
- Vitamin E – Sometimes used for improving physical endurance and increasing energy.
- Vitamin B12 – Helps metabolism and in maintaining the central nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 – Helps the body to make antibodies which are needed to fight many diseases.
- Biotin – Help prevents malnutrition, weight loss & skin rash.
- Vitamin B5 – Alleviation of conditions like asthma, allergies, stress and anxiety, and respiratory disorders.
- Zinc – Supports the body’s defense system, helps in wound healing and reproductive development.
- Iodine – Needed for the normal metabolism of cells.
- Folic Acid – Helps the body to make healthy new cells.
- Choline – Keeps your cell membranes functioning properly and allow your nerves to communicate with your muscles
- Inositol – Helpful in attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, and promoting hair growth