Alliance My eSaving Debit Card
Always stay connected to the things that matter with an eSaving account that knows your needs.
Why Choose This Debit Card?
A Debit Card/Debit Card-i is a convenient payment card that provides you with electronic access to your deposit account(s) that enables you to withdraw cash and pay for your goods or services efficiently.
- Withdraw cash locally and overseas from more than 1 million ATMs that display the MEPS or Cirrus logo.
- Accepted for payment at over 29 million MasterCard or MyDebit merchants located locally and overseas.
- Your Debit Card/Debit Card-i supports two debit card brands – MyDebit is accepted in Malaysia and MasterCard which is accepted both overseas and in Malaysia. By supporting both debit card brands, more retail outlets will accept your Debit Card/Debit Card-i for payment in Malaysia and overseas. When using your Debit Card/Debit Card-i in Malaysia a retailer may choose to accept and process the payment using either MyDebit or MasterCard. Please be aware that you are unable to request the retailer to change the chosen Debit Card network.
- Stay in control of your finances. We give you the option to decide on your spending limit at Point-of-Sale (POS) and withdrawal limit at ATM
- A fast, easy, convenient and secure way to pay for everyday transactions with just a tap to the contactless reader when prompted.
- Accepted globally wherever you see the universal contactless symbol displayed.
- Debit Card/Debit Card-i never leaves your hand when making transactions, hence you are in control of the transaction.
- No PIN is required for any transactions up to RM250 in Malaysia. You can still tap the card for transactions above RM250 but PIN will be required.
Real Time Updates
- You can conveniently check your account balance and transaction details 24 hours a day 7 days a week via our website or through any Alliance Bank ATMs/CDMs
- A six (6) digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) is required for all payment (except for auto-debit and online) which provides better protection against fraud due to lost or stolen cards.
- You will not be liable for card-present unauthorised transactions which require PIN, signature verification or the use of the contactless Debit Card/Debit Card-i, provided that you have acted fraudulently, delayed in notifying the Bank immediately in the event your Debit Card/Debit Card-i is lost, stolen or having discovered unauthorised use of your Debit Card/Debit Card-i, voluntarily disclosed the PIN to another person or any third party, recorded the PIN on your Debit Card/Debit Card-i or on anything kept in close proximity with the Debit Card/Debit Card-i, left the Debit Card/Debit Card-i or an item containing the Debit Card/Debit Card-i unattended in places visible and accessible to others or voluntarily allowed another person to use your Debit Card/Debit Card-i.