OSMOLITE 1 Cal is a low residue, high-nitrogen formula for tube-feeding patients with elevated nitrogen requirements.
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- For oral or tube feeding.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for long-term tube feeding.
- High protein (16.7% of kcal). Protein is needed for lean body tissue maintenance and repair.
- Low-residue, isotonic formula for those intolerant to hyperosmolar feedings.
- Fat blend contains high-oleic safflower oil, canola oil, lecithin, and MCT oil. People who absorb lipids improperly may benefit from consuming a formula that contains MCT oil as part of the fat source.
- Mild taste makes it suitable for oral use by patients with altered taste perception.