Recognising the harmful effects of the UV rays, blue light and infrared radiation to the skin, Sunplay new Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture SPF50+ PA++++ sunscreen was upgraded with the innovative Solarex-5 Technology which provides high UVA/UVB protection and protection against the blue light and infrared light, which in turn also helps in reducing the visible signs of skin aging.
Available in two variants, namely UV Super Moisture Essence and UV Super Moisture Gel, both variants are formulated with:
- Snow Fungus extract that helps restore dry skin to its optimum hydration state.
- The gel variant is infused with Nano Hyaluronic Acid that enables it to penetrate deeply into the skin thereby keeping the skin hydrated all day long.
- Dry skin type, you may opt for the essence variant that is formulated with 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to provide a more intense moisturising effect.
- Also infused with Vitamin C to help brighten uneven skin tone and promote skin radiance.
- Water-light weightless feel formulation spreads easily on the skin and also absorbs very quickly into the skin, allowing for the skin to feel fresh without leaving any greasy residue.
The Skin Aqua UV Super Moisture sunscreen is also ideal to be worn under your makeup.