Dog requires different types of nutrition and distribution just like us do to continue to develop and create a strong immune system to prevent any health problem in the future.
- Omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids which help to keep your dogs coat healthy and shiny.
- Calcium and phosphorus are the two primary mineral content in your dog’s body. It’s important for dog to maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Protein is an essential building block when it comes to muscle, fur, skin and brain development.
- Fibre is important to your dog’s health because it provides bulk to move food through its intestinal tract.
- Oligofructose to improve the digestion in dog and helps to maintain their gastrointestinal health.
- Added green tea essence to help reduce the odour of dog’s stool and urine.
It’s true that dog’s have different needs of nutritional proportion than that of other mammals. Especially for puppies, they need higher protein to ensure them to grow faster and healthier into adulthood. This is because puppies are in a stage of development and any foundation has to be laid out during this stage to build a strong immune system