ABOUT THIS POLICY
This policy is a major medical insurance product and provides a “Top-Up” cover to other basic hospitalisation and surgical insurance policies. It is a policy of last resort which will only make payment after all avenues of compensation from other medical insurance policies have been fully utilised. This product also provides optional Hospital Admission Assist which is added as an extension to the policy for insured persons from the age of sixty-one (61) years.
- Hospital Room and Board
- Intensive Care Unit
- Hospital Supplies and Services
- Surgical Fees
- Anaesthetist Fee
- Operating Theatre
- Pre-Hospital Specialist Consultation
- Pre-Hospital Diagnostic Tests
- In-Hospital Physician Visit
- Post Hospitalisation Treatment
- Ambulance Fees
- Nursing at Home
- Organ Transplant
- Outpatient Cancer Treatment
- Outpatient Kidney Dialysis Treatment
- Renewal up to age eighty (80) next birthday and the last entry age is sixty-five (65) years.
- No Specified Illnesses
- With a reasonable deductible per disability, the premium is made affordable for everyone.
- Optional Hospital Admission Assist for approved panel of hospitals from the age of sixty-one (61) years for convenient claims.