The practice of using the tea tree oil started in Australia, by the native aborigines to cure cuts, burns, boils and as an antiseptic for thousands of years. The oil is derived from the distillation of the leaves of the “Tea tree” and is popularly known as “Medicine in a Bottle”.
Known uses of tea tree essential oil:-
- Powerful antiseptic and helps treat wound.
- Home remedy for acne.
- Soothes dry flaky scalp, removing dandruff and treatment of lice.
- Natural eczema treatment & reduces psoriasis.
- Treats toe fungus, athlete’s foot & ring worm.
- Natural deodorant.
How to use :
Bath, compress, diffusion, direct & steam inhalation, massage
1. Not safe for internal use.
2. May cause skin irritation for sensitive individual. Patch test before use