JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY: M.5 GENT MICROPROCESSOR It
- The 5th generation microprocessor quickly responds and accurately adjusts massage programmes at your command, redefining massage accuracy to the next level even higher precision and optimized system performance.
GEN 5 4D THERMO ROLLERS
- Upgraded with Extreme Speed Heating Massage Wheel TechnologyTM that uses thermal sensors to heat up the ceramic plate to 50°C in 2.5 minutes.
8 SETS OF PRECISION SENSORS
- Integration of 8 sets of sensors: temperature, position, strength, coverage, motor speed, acceleration and responsive feedback. Now with 4D mode enhancement to make it even more humanized while optimizing the sensor and movement control accuracy to target the pressure points with precision.
AUTOMATIC ACUPOINT DETECTION TECHNOLOGYTM
- With closed-loop speed detection and high-precision calibration to locate acupressure points in the upper and lower body.
THEARY OF FIVE ELEMENTS:
(5 Elements Therapy) is developed based on metal, wood, water, fire, and earth. It combines traditional Chinese medicine concept with advanced 4D massage technology.
(5 Elements Therapy) Heart, liver, spleen, lung, kidney – Each massage procedure has different benefits on human body, helps to strengthen the internal organs and promote blood circulation.
(5 Elements ) The nature and function of the organs are seen to have correspondences to phenomena in nature and are classified with those phenomena according to Five Elements. Exclusively, OGAWA has crafted 5 therapeutic massage programs based on the theory of Five Elements.
- In 5 Elements, the organs correspondence to METAL are lung and intestine, metal can be applied for lung and Intestine meridians massage. It is suitable for those who are lack of energy, emotional, and physically prone to respiratory infections, allergies, and constipation. Recommended Therapy: Metal Acupoints: Fei shu xué (lungs), Da cháng shu & Xiáo cháng shu (large and small intestine), Zu san li (stomach), He gu xué (large intestine)
- In 5 Elements, the organ correspondence to WOOD is liver. Can be used with [Five Elements of Health] for massage of Liver & Gallbladder Meridians. It is suitable for those who are irritable, anxious, suffers tight and stiff shoulders and dry eyes. Recommended Therapy: Wood Acupoint: gan shu xué (lungs), Jian jing xué (shoulder), Tai chong xué (lower back) & Do dun xué (liver), San yin jiāo xué (liver)
- In 5 Elements, the organs correspondence to WATER are kidney and bladder. It can be used with [Five Elements Health Regime] for kidney and bladder meridians massage. It is suitable for those who have low vitality, easily frightened, and are prone to respiratory infections, allergies, constipation and frequent urination, Recommended Therapy: Water Acupoint: Shen shu xué (kidney), Huán tiào xué (hip & leg), Yong quán xué & Tai xi xué & Guan yuán xué (kidney)
- In 5 Elements, the organ correspondence to FIRE is heart. Can be used with [Five Elements of Health] for massage of heart meridians. It is suitable for those with Xerostomia, anxiousness, insomnia, and impatient Recommended Therapy: Fire Acupoint: Xin shu xué & nei guan xué (heart), zhi yáng xué (spleen)
- In 5 Elements, the organ correspondence to EARTH are spleen & stomach. Can be used with [Five Elements of Health] for massage of spleen & stomach meridians. It is suitable for those with gastrointestinal disorders, fatigue, lower limbs edema and lack of exercise. Added Music Therapy program to achieve relaxation Recommended Therapy: Earth Acupoints: Implement air pressure heat treatment, pulse pressure opens the veins of your entire body and improve blood circulation
“Air pressure heat therapy” is particularly effective in treating varicose veins, vasculitis, and atherosclerotic occlusive disease. Efficacy: The air bag is used to repeatedly compress and relax the limbs from hand and feet to the center of the body, so as to deeply massage the muscle tissue, squeeze the vascular valve to promote the circulation of blood and lymph fluid, and compress the blood into the capillaries at the extremities to reconstruct the blood circulation. By improving the blood circulation, it drives the entire blood circulation system to unblock, restores muscle fatigue, relieves nerve and muscle pain, and achieves the purpose of treatment. This radically cuts off the lesion and promotes the recovery of the disease.