Off! Deep Woods Sportsmen Insect Repellent III provides long-lasting protection ideal for the outdoor enthusiast. It repels mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, and biting flies so you can enjoy the outdoors uninterrupted.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: See additional precautions below.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.