MOTHER-K was established in 2012 with the goal of making good baby goods that are safe, fun & easy in order to benefit the health of our precious children. We seek to make baby goods for mothers who will always be concerned about the harmful ingredients and quality of items that their babies will be in contact with. Therefore, we strive to make baby goods that are safe and high in quality so mothers can trust and use with peace of mind.
We all know how hard it can be to travel with a baby in tow – each outing needs to have at least three feeds of milk powder and bottles to ensure that your child doesn’t go hungry, and most of the conventional milk powder containers are bulky and add weight to your bags.
To deal with this problem, we’ve created a storage bag that’s slim, stylish and easy to carry around. Mother-K Powdered Milk Storage Bags is designed for easy filling, storing, and pouring of powdered milk, making these bags are a must have for any mother on the move.
Each bag is made from a specially formulated plastic that is certified for safety by the SGS Korea. The design is anti-static and feather light, making it easy to carry around, while the wide opening ensures that you won’t have any problems pouring out the powder the moment you need it.
- easy to cut with the cutting guide line
- safe zipper
- lightweight material for convenience when going out
- slim packaging means that it takes up less space compared to conventional containers
- correct date marking
- anti-static material stops any residue from sticking
- transparent window to check the formula inside
- optimized shape for pouring in a baby’s bottle
- bright and eye catching design makes it easy to find within your bag
- meant for milk powder only. Please do not use to store other types of food
- store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children
- one time use only. Dispose or recycle after using
- do not shake the bag vigorously as it may cause the contents to spill
- do not add unnecessary weight onto the bag. Avoid pressing or squeezing the bag too much in order to protect the contents and prevent damage to the bag