Perfumer: Maison Takasago – Jérôme Di Marino
A perfect balance between the sharp pepper and a beautiful edible accord.
A cloud of coffee contrasts the composition, which deeply continues on a vanilla note.
Ingredient: pepper, freesia, orange blossom, coffee, coconut Vanilla, sandalwood, musk
- Under its multifaceted, the bottle is like a diamond: precious, rare and feminine, with a pinch of rock.
- In a transparence game, the bottles reflect the 3 brand’s iconic colors: red, white and black.
- With a rounded and symmetrical shape, it could be display in many different postures.
- The gold rectangular cap perfectly matches the top bottle size.
- Each perfume’s name is graved in gold hot stamping on the flat bottle area.
- The case is a bell which preserves bottle’s elegance and purity.
- Paper texture is such as the one of MORGAN labels.