The Special Needs Feeder is designed for babies who are unable to create a vacuum due to certain syndromes and neurological disorders, or because they were born with a cleft lip or palate. The Special Needs Feeder can be used with teats of two different sizes. The specially designed valve and silicone feeder adjust milk flow to suit baby’s needs.
Features & Benefits
- Variable flow rate controlled by feeder and baby: You and baby are in control of the flow of milk, leading to a more natural feeding experience.
- The line mark on the teat helps the caregiver to find the right position (three different flows).
- Sensitive to baby’s feeding efforts: This innovative design rewards the weakest suck
- One-way valve: Prevents flooding so baby is never overwhelmed with too much milk
- Sterile packaging: Baby and breastmilk are safe with sterile packaging
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
- For babies with cleft lip, jaw and/or cleft palate.
- Babies with Down syndrome or other neurological problems.
- Variable flow rate to suit the baby’s needs.
- Comes in the standard size.
- Can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use.
- *If the baby’s oral cavity size requires the smaller Mini Special Needs teat, the teat can simply be replaced. Please order Mini Special Needs teat separately.