One of the best Islamic petrol cards in Malaysia, the Maybank Islamic Ikhwan Platinum comes with a Takaful protection (CardCare Takaful Plan) which provides the cardholder with up to RM100, 000 coverage in the event of death or pemanent disability due to illness or accident, ensuring that your family is financially protected.
In addition, this card also provides you with a chance to win an Umrah Trip (for Muslims) or holiday package (non-Muslims) each time you spend RM200 or above in a single receipt.
- No Annual Fee with no conditions attached.
- Umrah Trip. One weekly Umrah winner (package for 2pax) will be selected to win an Umrah package (for Muslims) or holiday package (for non-Muslims) – non exchangeable / transferable. Every RM200 and above spend in a single receipt is equivalent to 1x entry. Campaign starts 1st August 2014 and ongoing. Winner selection will be done every three (3) months.
- 5% rebate on petrol and groceries on Friday and Saturday, capped at maximum of RM50.00 per customer per month (Principal and Supplementary Cardmember)
- Charity Fund. With every spending the Bank will contribute 0.1% for charity purposes. The selected charity organisation are:
- Islamic Relief Malaysia
- MERCY Malaysia
- Islamic Aid Malaysia
- FREE Maybank Touch ‘n Go Zing card
- TreatsPoints. Every RM1 spend locally and overseas earn 1 Treatspoints that can be redeemed for gifts such as shopping and travel vouchers