Moisture-rich formula absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling balanced. Formulated with personalized botanicals for your skin type and contains an antioxidant-rich botanical complex.
- Leaves skin feeling comforted, supple and resilient.
- Helps maintain skin’s moisture level.
- Dry skin finds its harmony with flaxseed and sea kelp which are known sources of fatty acids important for moisturization.
- Formulated without synthetic dyes or added fragrance.
- Simple skin care suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Taking care of your skin should be tailored to you and your budget. Botanical Effects Hydrate for dry skin absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling balanced. Skin feels comforted, supple and resilient. The moisturizing hydrator is part of the Botanical Effects Skin Care Collection – a simple regimen infused with the goodness of botanicals that are personalized to your skin type to bring out skin’s healthy radiance. Plus, Botanical Effects Skin Care has an antioxidant-rich complex featuring Silymarin (milk thistle) and Luo Han Guo (known as the “longevity” fruit) to help defend against environmental damage and help promote healthy skin. Botanical Effects Skin Care even has a sensitive side – those with sensitive skin also can share in the beauty of its botanical benefits. Botanical Effects Skin Care is hypoallergenic and free of fragrance and synthetic dyes. Plus, the packaging is gentle on the environment.
- So easy to use! Simply use, morning and night, after using Botanical Effects Cleanse for dry skin.
- For an added boost of balanced clean, try Botanical Effects Freshen and Botanical Effects Mask for dry skin.
How It Works
The personalized botanicals in Botanical Effects Hydrate for dry skin deliver holistic benefits to help restore skin’s natural balance.
The exclusive complex in Botanical Effects Hydrate for dry skin includes two nourishing botanicals that benefit all skin types. Silymarin, also known as milk thistle, is a powerful antioxidant that helps defend against environmental damage while helping to calm and soothe skin. Luo Han Guo, also called the “longevity” fruit, is known to contain potent antioxidants and also is believed to help promote healthy skin.
Formula 1 for dry skin also includes these unique botanicals:
- Flaxseed Extract: a rich source of fatty acids – Flaxseed is one of the richest plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to help moisturize and help relieve dry skin of discomfort.
- Sea Kelp: important for moisturization – A type of sea algae, sea kelp is known as a source of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids important for moisturization and skin balance.