- Product of New Zealand.
- MGO™ 550+ Manuka Honey is certified to contain at least 550mg/kg of methylglyoxal.
- Scientific evidence has confirmed methylglyoxal as one of the key compounds naturally occurring in New Zealand manuka honey.
- Methylglyoxal is only found in significant quantities in some manuka honey and levels can vary greatly, so testing and certification of each batch is important to guarantee methylglyoxal content.
- Every batch of MGO™ Manuka Honey is tested and certified for guaranteed quality and methylglyoxal content as indicated on the label.
- MGO™ Manuka Honey is sustainably sourced from beehives in remote and pristine areas of New Zealand, with full traceability from beekeeper to shelf.
Available in MGO 250+ 250g, MGO 250+ 500g, MGO 550+250g, and MGO 400+ 250g.