Herbs of Gold Natural Fish Oil 1000mg contains omega-3 marine lipid concentrate fish oil that provides essential fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Extracted from anchovy and sardine
- Molecularly distilled
- Undergo steam deodorisation process
According to the Ministry of Health, Malaysia, the recommended nutrient intake (RNI) of omega-3 fatty acids for Malaysians is 0.3% – 1.2% of total energy intake which is approximately 670mg to 2680mg. However, the intake of omega-3 is very low and far from being desirable amongst the Malaysians. This is mainly because local food is not particularly rich in EPA and DHA. Hence, the option to improve them is through supplementation of fish oil containing omega-3 fatty acids.
Factors to consider when choosing fish oil supplements:
- Natural triglyceride (TG) form which is stable and well absorbed
- Molecularly distilled to ensure purity and stability
- Undergo steam deodorisation process to minimise fishy burps
Adults: Take 3 softgels daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed