Cancer protection from the early stages onwards
A cancer diagnosis can be a life-changing event with serious implications on your physical, emotional and financial well-being. As such, having financial protection to cope with the high costs of cancer treatment and other expenses that follow is therefore vital.
Great Early Cancer Care provides lump sum cash benefit from the early stages of cancer onwards, so that you may use the payout for your treatments or other financial commitments, thus alleviating the weight of your financial burden.
- Comprehensive coverage against cancer – This plan provides a comprehensive coverage from the early stage of cancer onwards, up to age 80 years next birthday.
- Sum Assured Bounce-Back – Your Basic Sum Assured which has been reduced will bounce back to 100% after 6 months from the diagnosis date of the early stage cancer.
- Recovery Benefit – Upon intermediate stage cancer or advanced stage cancer, you will receive an additional 50% of Basic Sum Assured in one lump sum.
- Death Benefit – Should death occur, your loved ones will receive the total premium paid, or cash value – whichever is higher.
- Maturity Benefit – You will receive 100% of the Basic Sum Assured or total premium paid – whichever is higher, upon maturity of your policy.
- Cancer-based underwriting – The application process is made easier as the eligibility of this plan only takes into consideration your medical condition and family history related to cancer.