Traditionally used for improving weak immune system, low energy, chronic cough, shortness of breath and restlessness.
Chinese Ginseng, Astragalus Root, Ophiopogon Tuber, Tremella Mushroom.
How to Use:
1) Use half a chicken, remove the skin and cut into 4-5 pieces.
2) Rinse all the herbs once and soak the Tremella Mushroom with warm water in a bowl for 30 minutes.
3) Peel the soaked mushroom into bite size pieces, discarding the hard, rough parts.
4) Put all the herbal ingredients and the chicken into a double boiler and add 4 bowls of water.
5) Double-boil for 3 hours. (Alternatively, you can simmer all the ingredients in a covered pot for 1 hour.)