Quinoa is described as “The Mother Grain” by the Incas and it has been consumed for over thousand years. CFO Quinoa is organically cultivated at the peaks of Peruvian Andes. Being gluten free and easy digestible grain, hence, the nutrients are quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps regulate the blood sugar levels.
- Rich source of protein: Helps in tissue repair and growth.
- High dietary fiber content.
- High manganese content.
- High iron content: A factor in red blood cell formation.
- Low in fat and contains healthy unsaturated fat: Helps to keep cholesterol levels low and maintain heart health.
- Low Glycemic Index: Suitable for diabetes patients.