While you can’t predict cancer, you can financially prepare yourself against it with the right protection plan. CancerCare is a comprehensive cancer insurance plan that resets your coverage to 100% a year after the diagnosis date of early stage cancer, and provides 100% payout of the sum assured upon plan maturity.
Features at a Glance
- Early Stage Cancer Benefit: You will receive 30% of the sum assured if you are diagnosed with early stage cancer.
- Cancer Benefit: You will receive 100% of the sum assured or Total Premiums Paid, whichever is higher, if you are diagnosed with cancer.
- Gender Specific Cancer Benefit: If you are diagnosed with a form of cancer that is specific to your gender (e.g. breast or ovarian cancer for females, testicular cancer for males), you will receive 200% of the sum assured or Total Premiums Paid, whichever is higher.
- Compassionate Benefit Upon Death: Your family will receive a lump sum payment if you pass away during the term of this cancer insurance plan.
- Cash Payout Benefit upon Maturity: When your cancer insurance plan ends at age 80, you will receive 100% of the sum assured.
- Different Coverage Options: There are 4 different cancer insurance plans for you to choose from, depending on your needs and affordability.
- Easy and Simple Enrolment Process: You will not be required to undergo a medical examination to apply for this cancer insurance plan.