With a powerful 20.1 megapixel 35mm full frame CMOS sensor and the new DIGIC X image processor, the EOS-1D X Mark III delivers top-notch image quality in a wide range of shooting situations.
With the ability to capture high-resolution images at up to 20 frames per second (fps) and high-definition video up-to-4K 60P featuring Canon’s proprietary Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus (AF) technology, the EOS-1D X Mark III is a workhorse for any professional image creator.
Some of the EOS-1D X Mark III’s features include:
- A newly developed 20.1 megapixel 35mm full frame CMOS sensor
- Continuous shooting speeds of up to 16 fps (viewfinder shooting) and up to 20 fps (Live View) with AF/AE tracking
- DIGIC X image processor with CFexpress media (dual slots), which allows a burst rate of approx. 1000 shots (RAW + JPEG)
- New AF sensor combined with AI Servo AF IV delivers significant improvement in AF speed and tracking performance
- 4K UHD and 4K DCI movie recording at 60p/50p, and supports Canon Log 4:2:2 10-bit in-camera recording
- In-camera recording of 5.5K RAW movies with simultaneous MP4 files
- Built-in Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi with FTP. Supports 5Ghz wireless LAN and compatible with 2×2 MIMO when used with WFT-E9