C2+ All-Natural All-Surface DISINFECTANT

Product Details

C2+ was built to safeguard & sustain our future because we believe your health matters, protecting our Earth matters, and the future of our next generation matters. The disinfectant manufacturing process is based on a continuous cycle of improvement – from the recycling of wastes to protecting users to ensuring the sustainability of our environment and ecosystem. 

Developed with your short- and long-term needs in mind, C2+ offers a safer and earth-friendly alternative in a sea of harsh chemical-based options. Proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, C2+ lies in the power duo blend of natural active ingredients, comprising crab shell chitosan and cashew extracts. In the world of uncertainty, C2+ will protect you and your loved ones. At the same time, we can build a sustainable planet for you and me.

Most store-bought disinfectant contains toxic chemicals. They’re bad for our planet, creating harm to many aquatic organisms in streams, rivers and lakes. We want to eliminate this from happening by creating a product that is not only safe for the environment but also enhances it.

Do you know that our disinfectant can also be sprayed on trees? Stop the use of toxic chemicals today.

 

ALCOHOL-FREE NON-TOXIC

  • All-natural compounds and using food waste. 100% food grade and safe for babies.

FOOD GRADE NATURAL INGREDIENTS

  • 98% of the ingredients are edible and derived from food waste. The other 2% is yuzu extract.

LONG-LASTING PROTECTION

  • 7 days of continuous killing & protection.

KILLS 99.99% OF BACTERIA AND VIRUSES

  • Proven to inactivate 99.99% viruses (SARS-Co V2), bacteria organic compounds, mould and mildew.
Get Reviews Widget

Leave a review

You may also like...