Pure Beauty’s Pore Perfection is Winning Hearts
The Pore Perfection range from Pink by Pure Beauty contains the mineral-rich Pink Clay, Jeju Volcanic ash, Jeju carbonated thermal water and natural Pink Flower Complex. This unique 6-in-1 formulation helps to deep cleanse the skin, regulates sebum, minimises and tightens the pores while hydrating the skin and refining the skin tone.
Three Types of Pores
Apparently, there are three types of pores namely, clogged pores, pigmented pores and sagging pores:
- Clogged pores – Symptoms include excessive sebum and secretion. Causes blackheads and whiteheads. Treatment: Deep cleansing and sebum regulation.
- Pigmented pores – The melanin generated inside the pores appears darker as pigmentation occurs around the pore area. Treatment: Deep cleansing and refine skin tone.
- Sagging pores – Lack of elasticity and dryness of pores. Treatment: Pore tightening, minimising and hydration.
The good news is, the Pore Perfection range targets all the three key pore problems with its four key ingredients:
- Pink Clay – It provides a profound absorption of toxins and clogged oil from the skin while combating skin irritation and dryness. It also cleanses excess sebum and other substances from pores.
- Jeju Volcanic Ash – It absorbs sebum and other harmful matters from the outside environment, leaving skin moistrised and refreshed.
- Carbonated Thermal Water – Sourced from Korea’s best quality carbonated thermal water from San-bang mountain in Jeju. Rich in minerals, it helps hydrate the skin from inside out and washes out the pores without too much harshness.
- MAT-XS Bright – A compounded ingredient with Java tea leaf extract. Scientiests found it effective in reducing sebum production, reducing shiny appearance and decreasing pore size.
Launched recently at Dazzling Cafe, Mid Valley, the Pore Perfection range comprises the cleansing foam, toner and essence. It is available at all leading Watsons stores nationwide.
If you have tried it, leave a comment and share your experience here: