Mentholatum’s New Collection Of Botanics Cellular Water Sheet Mask Now Available In Three Variants
Sheet masks, which is a popular beauty product among Asian women is known for its quick and effective results, offering the skin an immediate boost of nutrients and moisture. Asian women use it at least once a week as part of their beauty regime to maintain a youthful radiant complexion.
Inspired by the goodness of Nature, Mentholatum has introduced the NEW Botanics Cellular Water Sheet Mask collection with three variants, namely Cellular Water Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask, Cellular Water Cherry Blossom Antioxidant Mask and Cellular Water Tea Tree Acnes Care Mask. Unlike any other sheet mask in the market, this latest Botanics Tencel Sheet Mask is designed with the Advanced Cell Disruption Technology and Herbal Cellular Water to help maintain a plump, healthy and youthful-looking complexion.
The essence in the mask is extracted using advanced low-temperature Cell Disruption Technology instead of high-temperature distillation method. This prevents plant cell walls nutrients from being exposed to heat damage and ensures that they remain fresh and pure. This method of extraction also produces smaller molecular size essence that penetrates deeply into the skin.
Each variant of the sheet mask is formulated with the following Herbal Cellular Water and specific ingredients for different functions:
Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask (Suitable for All Skin Types, especially those with Dry Skin)
- Aloe Vera Cellular Water: Extracted from fresh Aloe Vera which contains multi-vitamins to help hydrate and soothe the skin
- Evening Primrose: Deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin. It also helps to plump up the skin and lock in moisture
Cherry Blossom Antioxidant Mask (Suitable for All Skin Types)
- Cherry Blossom Cellular Water: Extracted from fresh cherry blossom which contains multi-vitamins to fortify the skin’s natural barrier. It also serves as a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Edelweiss – Helps strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, revive the skin’s overall health and slow down the rate of aging skin cells
Tea Tree Acnes Care Mask (Suitable for All Skin Types, especially those with Oily Skin)
- Tea Tree Cellular Water: Extracted from fresh Tea Tree which helps control oil and prevents blackheads. It is suitable for acne-prone skin.
- Peumus Boldus Leaf: Minimizes pores, brightens skin and evens out skin tone.
Other properties of the Botanics Cellular Water Sheet Mask include the following: –
- Rich in Essence & Breathable – this Tencel Sheet Mask is able to absorb moisture 15 times its own essence weight. To top it off, the new airwrap mesh, 2-sided breathable design adheres perfectly to one’s facial contour, thereby boosting absorption and effectiveness.
- Low irritation – The Tencel sheet mask is made 100% from fibre extract derived from trees. Hence, it is friendly to the skin.
Directions of Use
- Apply sheet mask on cleansed face by unfolding the mask and gently smoothing mask over the entire face.
- Remove after 10-15 minutes.
- Gently massage remaining essence into the face and neck until fully absorbed.
Boost your skincare routine with the new collection of Botanics Cellular Water Sheet Mask! Retailed at RM8.50 (22ml/1pc), the Mentholatum Botanics Cellular Water Sheet Mask is available at Guardian, Aeon Wellness and online stores including Lazada, Shopee and Hermo.
Have you have tried the Mentholatum’s Botanics Cellular Water Sheet Mask? If so, feel free to share your thoughts with us!