Cleverin Gel / Cleverin Stick Giveaway
Cleverin Gel is Japan #1 anti-bacterial product which removes 99.9% of airborne and attached viruses and bacteria. It utilises the patented technology from Taiko Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd Japan to remove dust mites, formaldehyde and unpleasant odours. It is easy to use and no power connection is required. Just leave it in your room and it will disinfect automatically.
Cleverin Stick is a small and light version of Cleverin Gel. It is easy to carry to anywhere you go to protect you from viruses and bacteria.
We have 5 units of Cleverin Gels and 5 units of Cleverin Sticks to give away to a total of 10 lucky winners living in West Malaysia. Each winner will be randomly selected to receive either a Cleverin Gel or Cleverin Stick. Here’s your chance to win it!
3) Tag 5 friends and comment “I love Cleverin products!” with the hashtags #cleverin #my100comments
Contest ends on 22 February 2021.
10 winners will be chosen and further instructions for the review of products will be sent. As this is a “product for review” giveaway, the winners are required to write a review (minimum 30 words in any language) with a photo of the actual review with photo(s) of the product on the following links within two (2) weeks of receiving the product. Winners are also required to share their photo with the product and their review on their social media channels.
Terms & Conditions: (scroll to read)
- The contest is open to all West Malaysian residents.
- Winners will be picked from entries left on 15 to 22 February 2021 and contacted via DMs within a week of the end date.
- Entries received after the closing date will be disqualified. Ace Premier (The Company) reserves the right to amend the closing date of the contest at any time.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or remove any entry/review that it deems sexually explicit, violent, pornographic, obscene, offensive, defamatory, infringing and inappropriate.
- No purchase or payment is necessary for this contest.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Incomplete and late entries will be disqualified without prior notification to participants.
- The winner(s) of the week will be selected based on the ‘Why I deserve to win…’ answers left for that particular giveaway.
- Participants are encouraged to ‘like’ or ‘share post’ or ‘tag a friend‘.
- There will be 10 prize winners per contest and they will be contacted via DMs. The participants are required to provide their particular details upon the participation of the contest via the entry form provided below.
- As this is a “product for review” giveaway, the winners are required to write a review (minimum 30 words in any language) with a photo of the actual review with photo(s) of the product on the following links within two (2) weeks of receiving the product. Winners are also required to share their photo with the product and their review on their social media channels. Those who did not submit their reviews will not stand a chance to win future contests here.
- The Company’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Company reserves the right to use and publish the names of winners. Participation in the contest constitutes the winners’ consent to such use, without payment or notice.
- The Company reserves the right to use and publish the reviews and photos submitted on any platform and social media channels owned by the Company and/or third-party sites as part of their marketing and promotional material.
- The gift images are for reference and illustration purposes only. The actual gifts received may look different.
- The gift is not redeemable for cash or transferable to other gifts, and no exchanges will be entertained. The Company is not the supplier of the gift and is not liable for any products or services provided by individual companies. Should there be any enquiries or complaints regarding the quality of the products or services, the participant should contact the product suppliers directly. In the case of insufficient stocks, The Company has the right to use other products for replacement at any time without prior notice.
- The Company will aim to send prizes within a month of the closing date of the contest but cannot guarantee prize delivery time.
- While the Company guarantees to send out the prizes, we cannot guarantee the successful delivery of prizes as this depends on the correct address and mobile number given. The courier will attempt to contact and re-deliver the prizes before returning them to the Company. Once the Company receives the returned prizes, we will not send it out again to the winner(s).
- The Company will not be responsible for lost or stolen prizes and will not entertain any claims for a refund.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The Company may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If this is done, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant contest page.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any matters arising from or in connection with the submission, delay, loss, transmission error of any information of the participant due to technical problems, including but not limited to any computer or internet network problems. All relevant dates and times of the campaign (including but not limited to the date and time of participation and the winners’ replies) will be based on the information as recorded in The Company’s computer systems. The Company reserves the sole and absolute right to make final and conclusive decisions.
- Participation in this contest represents the participant’s understanding, acceptance, and willingness to comply with the terms and conditions. In case of a breach, or any dishonest conduct and/or acts of counterfeit, The Company reserves the sole right to immediately disqualify the participant without prior notice.
FB Contest T&C:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://100comments.com/ and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Malaysia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of 100Comments, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of 100Comments as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of 100Comments. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of 100Comments.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the stated product above. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by 100Comments. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at 100Comments discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for 100Comments to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the judging panel under the supervision of 100Comments. Winner will be notified by FB announcement within five (5) days following selection of Winner. 100Comments shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT 100Comments‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that 100Comments, anyone acting on behalf of 100Comments, and 100Comments’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of 100Comments. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute the infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 100Commentsfrom and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which 100Comments may incur, suffer or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: 100Comments reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond 100Comments’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, 100Comments may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by 100Comments. 100Comments reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. 100Comments has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 100Comments reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless 100Comments and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Malaysia AND Kuala Lumpur, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kuala Lumpur having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is 100Comments.
13. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by 100Comments is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules & Regulations.