CITTA Mall and 1 Mont Kiara Launch Digital Platforms
CITTA Mall and 1 Mont Kiara have simultaneously announced the official launch of their delivery platforms, myCITTA and my1MK, to complement the malls’ physical sales on a digital arena. Shoppers can now simply tap their purchases from the comfort of their homes by accessing both platforms via the malls’ websites at www.citta.com.my and www.1mk.com.my.
Featuring an array of merchandise by retailers who operate in CITTA Mall and 1 Mont Kiara, both myCITTA and my1MK offer shoppers the flexibility and convenience in browsing and making purchases online. Be it buying a pack of chips or signing up for a new fitness programme, shoppers can opt for home delivery or self-pickups upon making a purchase.
According to John Tam, General Manager for CITTA Mall, the Covid-19 outbreak has brought to the fore among retail businesses the importance of being omnipresent across all channels to meet consumer needs and demands. “Hence, we are capitalising on the opportunity presented by the digital era to help tenants boost sales while making shopping easy, convenient, and pleasurable once more,” said Tam.
“Although we have eased into the recovery period and have returned to relative normalcy when it comes to outdoor activities, there are still people who prefer to stay home and avoid crowds. This is where our digital platforms come in. Also, unlike other delivery services, myCITTA and my1MK offer local deliveries beyond food within and outside of Klang Valley, so shoppers can still peruse their favourite goods from both malls regardless of their current location,” added Tam.
To date, both platforms have over 50 participating merchants onboard, all of whom offer a wide selection of merchandise. To encourage bulk purchase, shoppers are also able to order multiple bestsellers from different merchants in just one delivery.
Among participating merchants the public can look forward to on myCITTA include Beans N Beans, Wingstop, Fruitlab, Peak Fitness, Canning Heritage, A Slice of Heaven, Gajah Mada, Julia Gabriel, Crossfit Palawan, Firefly, A Beauty Secret Studio, A&W, Boozeat, Common Ground, Firezone Family KTV, Gadget C Store, Hot & Roll, Iyakimono, JOMLaksa, Marrybrown, Manjakaki, Mikey’s Pizza, Onde Onde, Para Thai, Tail & Fin, The Barn,
Twinbow, Union Roastery, Universal Noodle, Ying Ker Lou, Waroeng Penyet, Wrappe and B Optique, while merchants onboard my1MK include A&W, DJ Kitchen Buldojang, Kodawari Menya, NY Burger Co., Mercat Barcelona Gastrobar, Real Food, Salad Atelier, Setagaya Ramen, Ying Ker Lou, Apros Eyecare, ProEyes Studio, The Barn, Union Artisan Coffee, Bom Bom Print and Party Store, AM Skin Factory, Pastryville, Reviderm, Golden File Nail Salon & Spa, and Woman Z World.
In conjunction with the launch of myCITTA and my1MK, both platforms are having the following promotions:
- Peak Fitness on myCITTA – Receive a 3-day complimentary pass when you make an order on MyCITTA (Valid for first-time visitors only, redemption is applicable solely at Peak Fitness CITTA Mall).
- my1MK – Receive RM5 off when you purchase a minimum of RM25 on my1MK (Valid for the first 50 customers only).
To order online, shoppers simply have to go through the following six-step process:
- Go to www.citta.com.my / www.1mk.com.my.
- Click the Order Now button at the Best Sellers section or click on the logos of participating merchants.
- Choose the items and quantity (select add-ons, if any), then click Add to Order.
- Review your order by clicking on the shopping cart icon. Select the delivery date and time, then fill in your particulars.
- Check the ‘I understand and I’m ready to submit my order’ box and click Submit Order.
- Complete the payment, receive your order confirmation via WhatsApp, and wait for your order to arrive.